Monday, November 25, 2019

THE LIFE OF THE SOUL AND THE LIFE OF THE BODY IN MY THOUGHTS

THE LIFE OF THE SOUL AND THE LIFE OF THE BODY IN MY THOUGHTS--11.20.2018
author unknown-

Maybe I’m kickin’ a dead horse here but hey…... I thought it was ok to disagree and share my thoughts.  I just totally disagreed with the analogy.  There was never any malice.  

When I think about ‘the life of the soul’ in Catholicism, I think about grace which comes from God through the Sacraments.  In Confession; in which we admit our sins after an examination of conscience, I think about the graces that I receive from Jesus in the confessional.  I always think of them as an infusion of grace into the soul  in which the graces feed the soul. I believe grace makes me more aware of my sins and more able to avoid them in the future with my cooperation.  It’s as though grace feeds my soul to be well.  

So, this analogy with Confession; where sin is being eliminated by the grace of God, and an oncologist; who eliminates a tumor with surgery, (cutting), radiation, (burning), and chemo (poison), in which the tumor, and worse cancer always comes back, was a true shocker to me.  I thought it was an outdated thought and terribly poor analogy (whoever wrote it) to me considering all the real health education around. It really shocked me.

And ‘Moderation’ is a terrible and deceiving term to use in either case because who wants to be moderately sinful and moderately sick...? 

So if Confession heals the soul with graces and our, ‘now enhanced abilities to cooperate’ that allows us to avoid sin more easily, then plant based food heals the body with live cell food and wards of diseases of the body. Since the body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit, I would think that God would want us to have an eating lifestyle to feed the trillion cells of our body.  The world always tries to fool us into sin and bodily disease.  Just look at legalized sin in our country alone.  Just look at all the pharmaceutical companies that feed us ‘poison’ that never heals us; and the food industry feeding us dead food and processed food.  And to think about all the trees destroyed for land to grow grain to feed the animals while humans starve, and all the oxygen gone from the planet because green vegetation gives us oxygen, makes me very sad. 

The life of the soul is grace and the life of the body is live cell food.  And of course, God has His own plan for us no matter what we do.

It is also known (saints, and present health peeps who have discovered God) that there is a higher supernatural height that you go to when you eat live cell food, when you abstain from food or from fasting.   That is simple truth.  Many vegan, plant based people have discovered God in their health food journeys.


So, all I wanted to do, was to say that I was really taken back by that analogy in the newsletter on hell. Even though the topic was not ‘specifically’ related, I felt strongly that it was an untruth and a deceiving analogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment