Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's 2011 - Time To Try Something New!

It's 2011 - Time To Try Something New!  CLICK TO READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

On January 1, 2011 we all will begin a “NEW” Year. In the book of Revelation, it talks about a coming day when Jesus will proclaim: “Behold, I make all things NEW.” (Revelation 21:5)
As we begin this New Year, I want to challenge each of us to consider some “new” things that could be helpful to both our physical and spiritual well-being.
The Bible often cautions us with regards to the choices before us. For instance the apostle John admonishes us in the Bible, in 1 John 4:1…
“Beloved, believe not every spirit, but TRY the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.”
I WAS RAISED ON RELIGION
As a boy, not by my choice, I was raised on religion. Mother and Dad sent me to, what I later learned was not a Bible believing church, but rather a very liberal church that proclaimed a social gospel rather than the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In that church I attended Sunday School faithfully, even earned perfect attendance pins. ETC.........

I WAS RAISED ON THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD)
I was raised (again, not by choice) eating things that were not in my health’s best interest. I was raised on the Standard American Diet (SAD), a diet of meat and dairy at most every meal, lots of sugary desserts, and almost everything I ate was cooked.  ETC..........

No comments:

Post a Comment