Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LEUKEMIA


I felt quite well for a person who had been sentenced to death.Testimonial #990------ www.hacres.com
Submitted By: Darlene
My name is Darlene and I was diagnosed with a rare form of LEUKEMIA in 2002. My doctors told me that I had about 5-years to live and that, unfortunately, there was no effective treatment for my leukemia. After two years had gone by, still no effective treatment had become available for me, and I was feeling sicker and weaker by the day. As a devout Christian, I prayed to the Lord to guide me. In March 2004, during one of the many on-line searches to understand the progression of my rare leukemia; I came across the Hallelujah Acres web page. I didn't find anything on leukemia, although I did read about other types of cancers that were helped by The Hallelujah Diet. I read about the importance of eating live food because our bodies where made up of live cells. It seemed so right, so I immediately embraced The Hallelujah Diet. I made certain modifications to it. However, that is, I virtually eliminated all sugars, including those found in fruits and their juices. I began juicing twice a day, primarily dark leafy-green organic vegetables mixed with organic carrots. WITHIN FOUR MONTHS I FELT UNUSUALLY HEALTHY. I DIDN'T FEEL WEAK OR FATIGUED. MY DEPRESSION DISAPPEARED. I told my husband, who is an ordained minister, that I felt quite well for a person who had been sentenced to death.

When I went to the doctor that week, he told me that there was something odd in my blood test/flow cytometry. I was concerned! He then told me that he COULDN'T FIND THE LEUKEMIA! He wanted me to have another bone marrow biopsy,but I wasn't ready. (I had already had two in the past, and the results of the second were worse than the first.) I told him that I wanted to wait a little longer. He agreed. Four months later he insisted that I have the biopsy, because again, MY BLOOD SHOWED NO SIGNS OF CANCER. This time I said 'yes.' Two weeks later I had my third bone marrow biopsy. A week later the doctor called me to his office and told me THAT THERE WERE NO SIGNS OF LEUKEMIA IN MY BONE MARROW! TEARY EYED I PRAISED GOD! He added, that in all of his years practicing medicine, he had never seen a patient go into remission without treatment!
I told him about this blessed Hallelujah Diet, and this is what he responded: 'Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!'

P.S. My Husband John is cancer free after living this vegan diet since Feb. 2001.

THE RECOVERY DIET COPY AND PASTE - http://www.hacres.com/hallelujah-diet/recovery-diet


Testimonies on the Hallelujah Acres website have been submitted voluntarily without promise of compensation or publication. Claims expressed are solely those of the individual; these claims have not been verified, nor are they intended to represent typical results of making a diet change.

No comments:

Post a Comment