Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nurse Responds to Hallelujah Diet



Three months ago I began my personal journey on The Hallelujah Diet. In that short of a time I have recovered from headaches and fatigue. I have also lost weight and experienced renewed mental clarity. Thank you George and Rhonda Malkmus, but most importantly, 'thank you Lord' for putting the Hallelujah Diet and Lifestyle in my path.

I desire to become a Health Minister because as a Registered Nurse I have always felt that all I do is treat patients' 'symptoms. I used to enjoy my job as an RN, because I felt that it was my job to help my fellow human beings, but I became increasingly frustrated with my job because I did not see people getting well as a result of taking all those drugs.

When I heard about the Hallelujah Diet and Lifestyle, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, because Hallelujah Acres was teaching the very things I had thought for a very long time. Yes, here was a way to get to the root of the problem and solve it, rather than just treating the symptoms with toxic drugs. What a blessing!

Every single person needs to know that they don't have to be sick, and that they don't have to live with the awful side effects of disease. Praise God for the Hallelujah Way! And even if this Hallelujah Way bankrupts the medical industry, because everyone is experiencing wellness instead of sickness, and I lose my job as an RN, it will be worth it to see people living in health instead of sickness.

I have found it heart wrenching to see patients go through the side-effects of chemotherapy – not to mention what I see other patients go through following the administration of an ever increasing number of drugs. I would be honored and ecstatic to be able to teach other how to avoid sickness through a simple diet and lifestyle change. God willing, I will be such a vessel for this remedy – one day at a time – one precious human being at a time.

Shelley B., Registered Nurse, California

No comments:

Post a Comment